I am embarking on what I hope will be a 4 month, 17,000 mile motorcycle ride through the US and parts of Mexico and Canada to visit family and friends and to benefit Children International.  Please consider supporting me – learn more here Will's Charity Ride for Children International - PledgeIt

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Google Analytics (View Count)

Let's go Sweden! 

Here's where I am starting...
By the 3rd day I expect to pass into Arizona.  As I am trying to listen to my 67 year old body and live the motto that life is a marathon, not a sprint, I am planning to only average less than 200 miles per day.  This ride is more than just a motorcycle ride, in addition to visiting family and friends, I expect to take advantage of the various places that I am visiting to go to museums, parks, restaurants, music festivals, etc.  That is what I expect to do with the rest of each day.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Countdown to March 29 Launch

Videos Part II

Hidalgo del Parral, Guachochi, Batopilas, Creel