3K Miles Crossing into Texas for the next stage of the charity run.

I have embarked on what I hope will be a 4 month, 17,000 mile motorcycle ride through the US and parts of Mexico and Canada to visit family and friends and to benefit Children International.  Please consider supporting me – learn more here Will's Charity Ride for Children International - PledgeIt

April 16, 2024 3K Miles in the History Books

This milestone was reached while riding north out of Chihuahua today on my way to cross the border at Ojinaga, Mexico into Texas on my way to Marfa, Texas.

Here's an update as to the progress from launch day March 29, 2024.



I am staying at El Cosmico just outside Marfa, Texas.  Please note the prohibition!!





















Here is where I will sleep tonight.


I am off to Langtry, Texas tomorrow.  And while I diverted into Mexico to avoid the storm system that was sitting over much of Southern California, Utah, and Arizona, which represented the first 7 or so days of my ride, it does appear that now that I am back in the States, Iam up for rain again here in Texas.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Countdown to March 29 Launch

Videos Part II

Hidalgo del Parral, Guachochi, Batopilas, Creel