Videos Part I

I have embarked on what I hope will be a 4 month, 17,000 mile motorcycle ride through the US and parts of Mexico and Canada to visit family and friends and to benefit Children International.  Please consider supporting me – learn more here Will's Charity Ride for Children International - PledgeIt

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

April 3, 2024 Hotel Tripui, BCS Mexico

The process of taking videos, filtering them down to ¨interesting¨ short reels takes a lot of time and more importantly really good WiFi.  So it is likely that the blog posts won't usually include contemporaneous vidoes.  And as I have time and access to good WiFi, I'll post videos and attempt to put them in context.

03-29 Day 1

Taft, CA Oil Fields



04-01 Day 3



CataviƱa, Baja Mexico Roadside Fuel Up





Crossing a Muddy Vado on the Transpeninsula Highway

Comments

  1. Oil field indeed. How was the ride through this town?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Countdown to March 29 Launch

Videos Part II

Hidalgo del Parral, Guachochi, Batopilas, Creel