Central Valley, New York (May 28, 2024)

 May 28, 2024

Central Valley, New York 8,600 miles from home.

I got the bike back from the Yamaha mechanic late morning, almost $2,700, not sure that it was legit, but it was what it was, when I thought that it would be COB today.  

So I was planning to ride tomorrow.  But with that extra time and feeling restless looking at the weather at my sister's house and looking at facing a week or more of rain, I thought, well let's just get into it.  I don't want to ride in the rain, but we're not talking about a day or two, we're talking about 7 or 8 days of rain here in New York.  So either I get stinky at Michael Tallon's house for a week, or I forge on.  So we'll see what we see.



I met a cool couple from Ireland in the Better Place Bar & Grill in Central Valley, New York.  They were here visiting one of their sons.  After responding to why I was in the bar and if I was a local, I explained why was wandering around the US.  They donated!!!  People are people are there are cool and warm hearted and generous people everywhere!!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Countdown to March 29 Launch

Videos Part II

Hidalgo del Parral, Guachochi, Batopilas, Creel