June 5, 2024 
The Shortest Stay in Canada

I rode backroads from Rush, New York to the Niagara Falls border with Canada.  On the way, when I went to get gas, I realized that I had left my credit card in the restaurant in Rush the night before!  



I visited Niagara Falls, Ontario,  Yikes, what a tourst trap.  It sullies the natural wonder of the falls.

Niagara Falls, Ontario is undeniably famous for its waterfalls, but it often feels like a tourist trap. The falls themselves have been a major draw since the 1800s, captivating early explorers and becoming a key spot for hydroelectric power. However, the area around it is crammed with overpriced restaurants, cheesy attractions, and constant crowds. The natural beauty of the falls is impressive, but it's hard to fully appreciate it with all the commercialization. Overall, it's worth seeing once, but don't expect a serene, unspoiled experience.

















 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Countdown to March 29 Launch

Videos Part II

Hidalgo del Parral, Guachochi, Batopilas, Creel