Rain, rain, and flood warnings!

 Duluth, Minnesota
June 21, 2024



Just crossed into Minnesota, here at Wusso's Concert Cafe in Duluth.   Was going to head to a village in northern Minnesota today, but here is why not.


So last night, I reached out to one of the Bunk-a-Biker Hosts that agreed to host me tomorrow and asked if I could arrive a day early.  I'm tired of the rain.  

My friend Mike Y is quoted as saying, "You have to like riding a motorcycle, not just the idea of riding a motorcycle."  Well I think I'd like to modify that slightly to something like, "You have to like riding a motorcycle when the sum of any 10 days that you're riding is positive."  So if in 8 out of 10 days it is raining, and in 4 of those 8 there are thunderstorms, then, no, you don't have to like it!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Countdown to March 29 Launch

Videos Part II

Hidalgo del Parral, Guachochi, Batopilas, Creel