Black Hills Pioneer (Spearfish, SD) California rider spotlights Children International

have embarked on what I hope will be a 4 month, 17,000 mile motorcycle ride through the US and parts of Mexico and Canada to visit family and friends and to benefit Children International.  Please consider supporting me – learn more here Will's Charity Ride for Children International - PledgeIt

On Saturday, June 29 Iarrived for the first time in Spearfish, South Dakota.  Ihad made arrangements with a Buk-a-BIker host to stay for two nights so that I could explore the area.  (Thanks to Lavonne and Jeff Deitrich).  Knowing  my itinerary, the director of PR at Children International arranged for me to meet with a reporter at the Black Hills Pioneer, a local newspaper.  Here is an article of that interview.   

California Rider Spotlights Children International



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Countdown to March 29 Launch

Videos Part II

Hidalgo del Parral, Guachochi, Batopilas, Creel